The Pest Control Industry’s Most Trusted Accountants
PCO Bookkeepers Lightning Round: CFO Value and Responsibilities
A CFO is a valuable resource for a pest control company. A CFO is an expert in the industry, handles all financial aspects of the business and looks at the big picture.
How are CFOs valuable and what are a CFO’s responsibilities?
- Safeguarding Value –Implementing Accounting Procedures
- Creating Value – Developing customer payment policies
- Enabling Value – Producing timely information
- Preserving Value – Safeguarding assets and making sure debts are paid
- Reporting Value – Ensure ownership gets accurate information and insight into critical areas of the business
How can a PCO Bookkeepers CFO help me?
Specific to the pest control industry with unlimited consulting calls that provide in-depth analysis of all key financial areas of the business such as gross margins, timely monthly management reports, and proven accounting policies and procedures.