The Pest Control Industry’s Most Trusted Accountants
PCO Bookkeepers Lightning Round: CFO Value and Responsibilities
A CFO is a valuable resource for a pest control company. A CFO is an expert in the industry, handles all financial aspects of the business and looks at the big picture.
How are CFO’s valuable and what are a CFO’s responsibilities?
- Safeguarding Value –Implementing Accounting Procedures
- Creating Value – Developing customer payment policies
- Enabling Value – Producing timely information
- Preserving Value – Safeguarding assets and making sure debts are paid
- Reporting Value – Ensure ownership gets accurate information and insight into critical areas of the business
How can a PCO Bookkeepers CFO help me?
Specific to the pest control industry with unlimited consulting calls that provide in-depth analysis of all key financial areas of the business such as gross margins, timely monthly management reports, and proven accounting policies and procedures.
Do you have an accounting or bookkeeping question you would like answered?
If you have a question you would like answered on one of our upcoming lightning rounds or you’d like to sign up for our monthly newsletters, please fill out the form below!
Leave your question in the additional comments section!