This Talk will explore the evolution of a high-growth service firm and the time-tested business concepts that serve as a roadmap to success for an owner or manager.
Many pest management firms face the challenge of being excellent pest management service providers, but lack the formal training to manage a growing business.
In this in-depth session, explore the evolution of a high-growth service firm and the time-tested business concepts that serve as a roadmap to success for an owner or manager.
Discussions will focus on systematizing the business processes such as office and field management, accounting, marketing, route efficiency and people management.
Don’t miss this practical session designed to help make your business stronger and more profitable.
Based on the book with the same title written by Daniel S. Gordon, CPA and industry veteran, used as required reading for NPMA’s Executive Leadership Program, the discussion will focus on 3 required areas of CEO development:
Session 1:The strategy, vision and understanding of what it takes to grow a pest control company to a multi-million dollar operation Thursday, October 26 1:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Session 2:Quantitative Marketing the Core of your company Thursday, October 26th 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Session 3: Operations – What Matters Most in a Profitable Operation Thursday, 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Attendees will leave this program with:
· Tools to create efficiencies in both field operations and office operations
· An understanding of the accounting process
· The mathematics behind pricing services for profit
· The mathematics behind implementing an effective marketing campaign
· An understanding of the importance of route density and tools to measure this very important key performance indicators – what matters most in a profitable operation