Based on the book with the same title written by Daniel S. Gordon, CPA and industry veteran, used as required reading for NPMA’s Executive Leadership Program, the discussion will focus on 3 required areas of CEO development:
Session 1:The strategy, vision and understanding of what it takes to grow a pest control company to a multi-million dollar operation Thursday, October 26 1:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Session 2:Quantitative Marketing the Core of your company Thursday, October 26th 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Session 3: Operations – What Matters Most in a Profitable Operation Thursday, 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Attendees will leave this program with:
· Tools to create efficiencies in both field operations and office operations
· An understanding of the accounting process
· The mathematics behind pricing services for profit
· The mathematics behind implementing an effective marketing campaign
· An understanding of the importance of route density and tools to measure this very important key performance indicators – what matters most in a profitable operation
Do you have questions about our services? Are you a current client and would like to meet some of our team members in person? If yes, stop by booth # 802 to meet the team.
Our managing partner, Anthony Pepe, PCO specialized industry accountants, Brian Post, Jennifer Schorr, Donna Kaminski and our client relationship and marketing managers, Lynn Hardardt, and Kristine Nemec will all be attending Pest World 2017!
As our booth tends to get busy, if you think you will need extra time speaking with us, please fill out the contact form below to schedule a convenient time to answer your questions, or discuss how our specialized services can help you with your accounting and business goals!
PESTWORLD SPECIAL! Sign Up BEFORE October 31, 2017 and get $500.00 off your set up fee!