Merger and Acquisition: Selling your pest control business or passing it on to another generation?
If you are searching for help selling your business or transitioning the business to your children, You’ve landed in the right place! Whether you are looking to transition into a less hands on position as an owner, or sell your pest control business altogether, we will guide you through the process. Who better than PCO Bookkeepers to help you evaluate the alternatives, help you structure the transaction and assist you in negotiations with prospective buyers.
By utilizing the services of our merger and acquisition division, PCO M&A Specialists, LLC you will engage the skills of tax attorney and M&A specialist John P. Corrigan, industry icon and PCO business merger and acquisition specialist, as well as CPA, Daniel S. Gordon to provide you with “Best Practices” in order to maximize profits and overall enterprise value of your business as well as minimizing the tax bite. It is only natural that we have the tools and the people to create the best exit plan from sales price to income continuation to tax planning.
Is it time to sell?
- Are you ready to harvest the fruits of the Pest Control Company you’ve work so hard to create?
- Are you ready for a new path but don’t know where to start in terms of how the sale of a business works and if you should try it yourself or consult a team of experts?
- Are you confused by the tax ramifications of a sale and afraid that you may pay more to Uncle Sam than if you structured a deal to obtain the best after-tax maximum value for your business?
- Are you afraid that perhaps after the sale you may be tied to potential legal liability that may cost you money because your agreements were not written with your best interest in mind?
- Would it be better to put together a team of advisors who have specific PCO industry experience and knowledge of relevant vs. non-relevant factors in obtaining the best deal value for you?
If you answer “YES” to any of these questions,the capabilities of PCO M&A Specialists will be meaningful to you as you embark on a journey through the complicated maze of tax, legal and management issues associated with selling a business.
What are the benefits of using PCO M&A Specialists?
It’s our multidisciplinary approach: It’s an integrated approach that considers your needs as well as how to best structure a deal from a financial, tax and legal structure that best meets your objectives.
- We are CPA’s. We understand that it’s not necessarily the highest price that yields the most money. It’s the effectiveness of the tax minimization strategies that yields the most money for sellers.
- We have a former PCO owner who has sold his own business and consults to hundreds of PCO owners on business management and other operational and financial issues?
- We have a Merger and Acquisition Attorney on our staff who makes sure that our client’s consider all legal aspects of a deal including:
- Seller representation
- Non Disclosures
- Request for information/acquisition questionnaires
- Letters of intent
- Reviewing Purchase and Sale Agreements; and other aspects of the deal